Weaning can be a messy business, especially when your baby is learning to feed themselves. Our new smushee first self-feeding spoon, is a simple way to introduce a spoon. Baby can grip it anywhere and use both ends to dip into food. The textured edges help hold onto food so eventually it ends up in their mouth.
Smushee self-feeding spoons feature BACSHIELD™ which reduces bacteria by up to 99.9%.
• First feeding spoon – allows baby to easily learn to self-feed by gripping food
• BACSHIELD™ – protects the spoon’s surface by reducing bacteria by up to 99.99%*
• Hold anyway up – when baby is learning there’s no right or wrong way to hold this spoon
• Learning is fun – Smushee also aids development of manual dexterity and muscles in the hand
• Easy clean – steriliser and dishwasher safe
• Safe for baby – BPA, PVCD, Phthalate, Nitrosamine and BPS free
• Suitable for babies 4 months plus
*The feeding part of the spoon contains silver phosphate glass antimicrobial technology to preserve the surface and prevent degradation caused by microbial growth.
REDUCES BACTERIA BY 99.99%
BACSHIELD™ protects the spoon’s surface
EASY GRIP FOOD CATCHER
Baby doesn’t even need to know how to scoop as each end grips food easily
MADE FOR LITTLE HANDS
Easy for your little one to pick up and grip
DESIGNED FOR REAL LIFE
Dishwasher, microwave and steriliser-safe.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.