All Kuwait’s cities are covered without an exception; including Jahra areas, far southern areas like Shoaiba, Ali Sabah Al-Salem (Oum Al-Haiman), and Sabah Al-Ahmad District.
Deliveries are scheduled within 48 hours after placing the orders, Fridays and Order’s placement day is not counted
- Delivery is free of charge for all orders of 20 KD and above; for all cities with no exception.
- Any order valued below 20 KD is subject to a shipping charge as the following point.
- All Kuwait areas delivery charge is 2 KD
- Zones located south of Ahmadi City and Zones of Jahra City delivery charge is 3 KD
- Note that all orders should be paid to be delivered to the customer. The website offers two payment methods; K-Net and VISA/Master.
The shipping of orders/goods will be based on the customer’s details given with the three main components; Name, full address, and mobile number. In case of any missing information the operator might contact the customer to provide the missing information; any refusal to complete the requested information gives Lawazm.com the right to cancel the order.
In the case of the customer receiving any damaged and/or wrong items, the customer should contact the operator within 2 working days, any further delay of customer’s notification will not be entertained. Due to some security reasons, the operator might request the customer’s information verification such as personal information, address, and/or online payment tool details.
Any order placed on the website/Apps will be subject to the availability of merchandise. Out of Stock items can occur due to the massive demand for certain merchandise and/or delay in receiving imported materials. The operator has the right to unilaterally set a maximum number on the order quantity for any item.
The customer will receive a summary for the order once placed and an email to be received in the inbox*. It will state the order details and the lead time of delivery. Once the order is delivered another email will be received to indicate the completion of the order.
* Customers need to make sure to write the exact correct email to receive the order details email and the PDF invoice. Emails sometimes go to the junk box due to some security reasons related to the email provider.
Refund & Exchange
Customers are allowed to return purchased goods or exchange them easily.
Based on the Kuwait Consumer Protection Law – Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Purchases exchange or return of goods should be processed within a maximum of 14 days from the purchase date (invoice date). The purchased goods to be exchanged/returned should be in the same condition as originally purchased and handled, including the original packaging; sticker or sealing removal will be considered as an opened package
In case of non-tradeable / broken goods, Lawazm.com holds the right to decline any exchange/refund request; conditions like, not limited to, opened packages